Visas Service

Ms. Paul offers a comprehensive family law practice, including assistance with divorce, child custody and child support matters. Our office has represented clients with adoptions and guardian-ships in the State of New Jersey.

B-1 Visa for Temporary Visitors for Business

The purpose of the B-1 visa is for a non-immigrant to be granted access into The United Stated ...

View Details

F-1 Visa for Academic Students

In the United States, the F visas are a type of non-immigrant student visa ...

View Details

K-1 / K-3 Visa for Fiancées / Spouses

A K-1 visa is a visa issued to the fiancé or fiancée of a United States citizen ...

View Details

International Adoption

International Adoption.

View Details